A digital business technology platform (DBTP) provides the architecture to allow software engineers to build initial capabilities and add to them over time as business needs and technology change. Follow these 10 steps to build a DBTP: https://t.co/ljX2jivlCc #GartnerSYM pic.twitter.com/lZoP6P6pTf
— Gartner (@Gartner_inc) August 22, 2021
“What they’re doing is laying the foundations of the digital economy… they’re breaking some eggs to make an omelette here, at least that’s Beijing’s view.” @KendraSchaefer of consultancy @triviumchina on “Money Talks” https://t.co/R2Nw1ZMObm
— The Economist (@TheEconomist) August 16, 2021
A new #digitaltransformation framework emphasizes business model innovation, employee experience, and the digital platform
— MIT Sloan Management Review (@mitsmr) August 18, 2021
- Deloitte: Holiday Retail Sales Expected to Increase 7-9%
- Apple’s Most Popular iPad Delivers Even More Performance and Advanced Features
- Shutterstock Acquires PicMonkey, A Leading Creative Design Platform
- Economic impact of Open Source Software and Hardware on the European economy
- Test your crypto knowledge with this quiz
- Blockchain Expo North America, an online blockchain technology conference and event taking place virtually September 29-30, 2021
- Japan is a digital laggard
- Infusing digital capabilities into business operations isn’t intuitive
- Will banking meet the sorry fate of newspapers?
- What can organizations do to keep up with digital trends?